Pioneer Edge, we encourage you to use your knife safely.
PIONEER EDGE SAFETY TIPS:
- Always handle your knife with care!
- Cut away from your body, not toward it.
- If you drop your knife, let it fall. Don’t attempt to catch it.
- Never point a knife at any one.
- Never run with a knife.
- Don’t throw a knife to anyone. Hand it to them, handle first.
- Keep your knife folded or sheathed when carrying or storing.
- Use a sharpening stone, not a power grinder to sharpen your knife. A power grinder to can make the edge brittle.
- Use the right tool for the job.
- Use in well-lit area, so you can see what you’re doing.
- Do not use a knife clean, particularly the looking mechanism.
- Do not Use knife on “Live” electrical items like appliances.
- Keep your knife oiled and sharp. A sharp knife is a safer than a dull one. Don’t try fixing a knife your self.
- If you get cut, seek first-aid immediately.